If you run a 501(c)(3) nonprofit organization, you know the challenges of making every dollar count. What many nonprofits don’t know is that organizations just like yours could qualify for $10,000 per month in FREE nonprofit pay-per-click advertising from Google.
Search Marketing Corporation is committed to giving back to the community, and that includes helping qualified 510(c)(3) organizations take advantage of the Google Grants program.
How to Qualify for a Google Ad Grant
1. Hold a valid, current charity status.
2. Have an active website with supporting content.
3. Acknowledge and agree to the application’s required certifications regarding nondiscrimination and donation receipt and use.
The following organizations are not eligible for Google for Nonprofits:
1. Governmental entities and organizations.
2. Hospitals and health care organizations.
3. Schools, childcare centers, academic institutions, and universities (philanthropic arms of educational organizations are eligible).
Let Search Marketing Corporation be your Google Grant Partner
Not only will we walk you through the grant application process, we’ll help you get the most out of your advertising dollars with our extensive marketing experience. We tie it all together with a comprehensive analytics and reporting program and review the metrics with you. Not only are these metrics important to help you grow the reach of your nonprofit organization, it serves as a benchmark for qualified nonprofits to receive an additional $30,000 a month in free advertising from Google – and we’ll do it at a discounted rate!
Additionally, we can help you take advantage of YouTube’s “YouTube for Good” program where with donation cards your viewers can make a donation to your organization right from your video on YouTube. If you prefer that your supporters donate directly on your website, YouTube also offers “Link Anywhere Cards” that let you place links on your YouTube videos that direct your viewers toward your external campaign landing pages.
Contact Search Marketing Corporation today and take let us help you meet your marketing goals with this free program.